Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I wish I understood

Here's just an angsty thing that I've been feeling.

I don't know what it is, but I feel like the angst is contagious.
Like we get stressed out and then we take it out on other people, who then get stressed out and the cycle repeats itself.

And you may think that you're breaking the cycle by not taking it out on someone else, but the stress has to go somewhere and if you aren't taking it out on someone else, you're taking it out on yourself.
And then that means that you're making others worry about you.
Which, trust me, they are.
And then they get stressed.

Anyway, that's all I have to say.

1 comment:

  1. I think this broke my brain.
    I am glad you are my friend. You understand us better than I understand us. It is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete