Tuesday, February 7, 2012

From Tumblr: Questions not usually asked

These sort of things go around Tumblr a lot, but I don't have enough followers to ask me any of these questions, so I'm just going to answer ALL OF THEM on this blog.

Questions not usually asked:
  • 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
    Open.
  • 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
    Always.
  • 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
    Out. Usually wrapped around me.
  • 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
    Depending on your definition of "stole."
  • 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
    I use little scraps of paper. I'm too poor for post its.
  • 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them
    Nope. I save them to my computer and never print them.
  • 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
    OH NOT THE BEES OH GOD NOT THE BEES.
  • 8: Do you have freckles?
    Yep.
  • 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
    Not always. Most of the time when people take pictures of me, they're taking them of me in costume, and then it's a matter of if it's in character.
  • 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
    When someone invites me somewhere and then doesn't take their headphones out the whole time.
  • 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
    If I'm going up or down stairs.
  • 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
    Have some people NOT peed in the woods?
  • 13: What about pooped in the woods?
    Have you not?
  • 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
    sometiems.
  • 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
    Pens yes, pencils no.
  • 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
    Big fat zero.
  • 17: What size is your bed?
    At the dorm it's a twin, at home it's a double.
  • 18: What is your Song of the week?
    Black Cab by Jens Leckman
  • 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
    Totally okay.
  • 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
    Do you NOT?
  • 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
    I really, really hated Wall-E.
  • 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
    Lithia Park. Then some random kids would find it and be all o_o
  • 23: What do you drink with dinner?
    Water, usually.
  • 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
    Honey mustard, ranch, ketchup, or a combination of the three.
  • 25: What is your favorite food?
    Mash potato-covered chicken nugget bisciut dipped in barbeque sauce.
  • 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
    The Princess Bride, Repo.
  • 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
    We're not going into details about this one.
  • 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
    Nope.
  • 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
    How much would I be paid and how many days would I have to diet?
  • 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
    recently, actually.
  • 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
    Probably.
  • 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
    Nope. Drive a car that goes a max of 55.
  • 33: Ever ran out of gas?
    Frequently. It's part of driving my beast.
  • 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
    Peanut Butter and Jelly.
  • 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
    Peanut Butter and Jelly.
  • 36: What is your usual bedtime?
    Peanut Butter and Jelly. Wait. Sorry. About midnight?
  • 37: Are you lazy?
    Peanut butter and Jelly?
  • 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
    One time I was a covered wagon. One time I was a tree. Also, I still dress up for Halloween. This year I was an Aperture Science Employee. Two years before that I was a dalek.
  • 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
    Goat?
  • 40: How many languages can you speak?
    English. Also I can swear fluently in about 5 fictional languages from sci-fi
  • 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
    I want to subscribe to Photographer's Forum, but not currently.
  • 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
    L E G O bricks (the correct plural of Lego). They're also more painful to step on.
  • 43: Are you stubborn?
    Not really.
  • 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
    Alton Brown.
  • 45: Ever watch soap operas?
    Nope.
  • 46: Are you afraid of heights?
    Nope.
  • 47: Do you sing in the car?
    Do you not?
  • 48: Do you sing in the shower?
    Do you not?
  • 49: Do you dance in the car?
    Seriously. Is that not normal?
  • 50: Ever used a gun?
    Yup.
  • 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
    SacCon.
  • 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
    Kind of. I like them, but yeah.
  • 53: Is Christmas stressful?
    Like no other holiday.
  • 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
    I dont' think so.
  • 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
    Peanut butter and jelly.
  • 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
    Several.
  • 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
    Yep.
  • 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
    Indeed.
  • 59: Take a vitamin daily?
    Not really.
  • 60: Wear slippers?
    To class.
  • 61: Wear a bath robe?
    From the shower.
  • 62: What do you wear to bed?
    PJ pants and oversize t shirts.
  • 63: First concert?
    Rockstar Mayhem 2008.
  • 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
    Peanut butter and Jelly.
  • 65: Nike or Adidas?
    Peanut butter and Jelly.
  • 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
    Depending on mood. Fritos if the bag has been opened.
  • 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
    Sunflowers.
  • 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
    Nope.
  • 69: Ever take dance lessons?
    Yep.
  • 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
    Peanut butter and Jelly.
  • 71: Can you curl your tongue?
    yep.
  • 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
    Nope. Semifinalist in the 7th grade geography bee.
  • 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
    yeah
  • 74: Own any record albums?
    Monty Python.
  • 75: Own a record player?
    My dad does.
  • 76: Regularly burn incense?
    When I'm at home because it pisses off my family.
  • 77: Ever been in love?
    Have you NOT?
  • 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
    Great Big Sea. I think they'd be amazing live.
  • 79: What was the last concert you saw?
    VidCon
  • 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
    Hot
  • 81: Tea or coffee?
    Tea
  • 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
    Sugar with sprinkles
  • 83: Can you swim well?
    Yes in that I don't drown, no in that I'm graceless.
  • 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
    yep. I can also plug my nose with my upper lip.
  • 85: Are you patient?
    I WANT TO BE DONE WITH THESE QUESTIONS NOW.
  • 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
    DJ
  • 87: Ever won a contest?
    a Guess How Many Candies in 7th grade.
  • 88: Ever have plastic surgery?
    nope.
  • 89: Which are better black or green olives?
    Graber olives
  • 90: Can you knit or crochet?
    Both, but better at knitting.
  • 91: Best room for a fireplace?
    The Fireplace Room.
  • 92: Do you want to get married?
    Not right now, but someday.
  • 93: If married, how long have you been married?
    Peanut Butter and Jelly.
  • 94: Who was your HS crush?
    Peanut Butter and Jelly?
  • 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
    Not really. If it's worth it, I will argue until everyone gives up, but it's rarely worth it.
  • 96: Do you have kids?
    Nope.
  • 97: Do you want kids?
    No kid should have to grow up knowing that I was their parent.
  • 98: Whats your favorite color?
    I like blue a lot. However, I'm more likely to buy something pink than blue.
  • 99: Do you miss anyone right now?
    Yes.
Okay, so that's 99 random questions about me. So we're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment