Saturday, June 11, 2011

And everything will change.

BEDJ number 11. First of all, my mom's computer has a shift key that sometimes doesn't work. Yup...

I've made it 11 days without missing a blog, though I really can't think of something to write about right now.


I don't know...today's just been a day. I watched Stargate, lay in the sun with my dog, took a walk and thought about things and got a splinter in my foot, and then I went into town and hung out with Arielle.
It was interesting. We went to Target and I talked too much about my life and didn't listen enough about her life and was all in all a terrible friend. And then we went back and I left before her boyfriend got off work so I didn't get to meet him.

And then I came home.

Things Polly did not do today:
Clean the CrapPile

Things Polly did get done today:
Two Eurydice costume sketches. Because I am legit or something.

That last yawn just made a popping noise that healthy jaws don't make, so I'm going to brush my teeth and go to bed. Sleep well, dearest I-don't-have-a-name-for-my-readers-because-that-is-dumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment