Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Filling out the form.

Working on my USEM portfolio. For those of you who don't know what this consists of, here's a quick rundown of what I need to do:

1) Make title page and table of contents
2) Reflection essay
3) iSearch essay. Yeah. I haven't even STARTED this, and it's 20% of the portfolio grade
4) Revise two short essays. We've done 3 short essays this term and I have not been fond of any of them.
5) Find where the hell my reading notes are. I think I have two pages...for three books. Uhm. Yeah.

In other news, I figured that since I totally fucked up my History final, that I will still pass that class with a C.

That's right. I have the reassurance that even if I got 3% right on my final, I would pass the class.

Yay.

TL;DR Two big essays.

I'm also going to play ukulele for a friend. Because, um, I can. Lol. Math.


That's about it. It's finals week and I don't want to work on finals, I just want to be done and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment