Thursday, June 23, 2011

Some new work.

I work on a show called Team Avatar: The Legend of the Appamobile.

Occasionally, I get emails from Chelsea (the director/writer/THE ENTIRE SHOW FALLS APART WITHOUT HER) that ask me to do something for the show.
Usually, these have to do with costumes. "What kind of fabric would you use for the Kiyoshi Warriors?" "What do you think about these pants?"

Sometimes, they're kind of crazy.

And today, I was asked to do something. I can't tell you exactly what, but I can show you a picture:
http://twitpic.com/5fywoq


In other news, my dress got retweeted today, which was exciting.
...that sentence makes almost no sense.

And in OTHER other news, apparently when I'm almost asleep, I say dumb things and then order Melody to not tweet them.

And that's about all I have to say today. I have to revise my NaNo for a couple of hours today, and then I'm going to bed.


ALSO I finished a dress yesterday. I am very much excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment