Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Weirest injury of the day.

So I have managed to injure myself twice today.

Once I was standing on my weak ankle* on one foot, and my balance went sideways and ankle was like BITCH NOT DOIN THAT and that isn't good.

Once I was driving home and I cut my toe open on my high beam switch**.

In other news, I have a smartphone now, so I'm able to get on the internet and do actual things on the internet, which is good.


Yeah. That's about it.

Good night, Bloggypeoples.


____
*I have a strong ankle and a weak ankle. The weak ankle is what happens when you sprain your ankle and then proceed to ignore the sprain for a month and dance on it for 12 hours a week.
**it's a floor-mounted switch, so it's not that weir, but it's still pretty weir.

No comments:

Post a Comment