Sunday, June 26, 2011

Some things.

Yeah. Again, with "some" as the beginning of my title. I'm lame, I know.

So, here we go:
1) My brother just said, "Controlled crisper," because he was reading it off of the fridge drawer. I heard "control crystal" and got really excited.
2) I cannot find my phone. It is somewhere, but I do not remember where.
3) I promised myself that I would post a real blog with real substance in it. I am afraid that I won't be able to do that.

July of this year is just terrifying the everliving fug out of me right now. When I stop and think about it, I just panic.
So the first week of July is COSTUME STRESS WEEK.
Then there's show week.
The week after that is Comic-Con week.
The week after that is VidCon
The week after that is my grandma's birthday party, which involves going to San Diego.
Then July is over.

Guys, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.

It's like I'm filling my life with things so that I can be stressed about things, and then when there's nothing I panic.

What am I doing?

Okay. Here's the plan. Blow off everything that I need to do, that I promised I would do.
Spend however much I need to on a new mount for my car.
Drive to Knoxville TN. Work on Team Avatar.
Continue driving to New York. Hang out with Amy and Rainy, at the same time. Sleep on Amy's floor. Continue driving. Drive across the atlantic ocean (PHYSICS WORKS LIKE THAT GUYS KAY?). Become costume designer for Doctor Who. Hijack the TARDIS.

PROFIT.

I would do it. I would steal the TARDIS and fly through time and space, and I'd randomly show up at random places and then I'd kidnap David Hewlett and we'd fly through time and space SOMEONE MAKE THAT INTO A TV SHOW NOW PLZ KTHX?!

Anyway, I'll write a longer blogablog post tomorrow, when I feel saner.

WHO AM I KIDDING I'M NEVER SANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment