Monday, June 6, 2011

The only thing anyone would say is, "Where did we go wrong?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iM8nOOyghY&NR=1 is my current song.

Tomorrow, I have 2 finals, and then another one on Thursday.

I don't have a lot to say. I think that maybe going home this weekend was a bad idea, because now I don't want to work. I don't care, at this point, if I sleep through my finals and fail all of my classes. I just want to go home and be with my friends and be done with this stuff.

4 more days.


Anyway, we had our last Scion game of the school year tonight.
It did not go well.

I need sleep and I don't know what to say.

I'm feeling like I'm not good enough and I'm going to fail all of my finals and bad things are going to happen and I won't be able to find the room. EdPsych150 7:30 AM EDPSYCH1507:30AM! and then I'll miss the final and everything will go wrong.

Also, I have yet to do my USEM portfolio, but I'll do that on Wednesday and then I'll watch Stargate.

Uh yeah. That's all I've got to say.

Also, Rahne and I were as a joke (like an "I dare you to") make out with each other to see if the universe imploded, and then we realized that our current audience would not appreciate it as much as some others, so I said, "To be continued?" and now I'm pretty sure I'm going to die.

But if that happens, well, Melody and Amy and Beth know what to do. Thank goodness Amy knows the intro to Lucky Star.

#NonsensicalBlogDoesNotMakeSense

No comments:

Post a Comment